Sat, Nov 14|
November Caring with Intention: Leadership Workshop
Part 1: Will start on the 14th of November at 08 AM EST (New York). Part 2: Will start on the 21st of November at 08 AM EST (New York). You will receive a Zoom registration link to your email once your payment has been processed.
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2020, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
About the event
Please note that you will receive a Zoom registration link to your email address once your payment has been processed - this link will provide the needed calendar invites and meeting details to finish your registration.
Equilibria in Health Care's Caring with Intention: Leadership Workshop will address the leading causes of medical errors from communication in a two day didactic and experiential online event.
This incredible learning opportunity gives participants the tools necessary to apply methods and knowledge as soon as they return to work.
We use the "actionable intelligence protocols" as a fast, fun and effective means to help participants implement change immediately which improves patient care and team dynamics.
Part 1: Will start on the 14th of November at 08 AM EST (New York).
Part 2: Will start on the 21st of November at 08 AM EST (New York).
Equilibria in Health Care's Caring with Intention: Leadership Workshop will give you the ability to:
1. Become self, team and patient aware through E-Colors and Personal Intervention.
2. Stay rooted in the organization's Vision and Mission.
3. Exercise PTR (Pause Task Responsibility) to give every team member the ability to professionally have a voice when something does not look or feel right.
4. Understand how proper messaging is essential to providing care (Verbal, Vocal, Visual).
5. Engage in body language mirroring, when appropriate to help with effective messaging.
6. Become intentional leaders in diversity, belonging and inclusion.
7. Run morning and periodic meetings proficiently and effectively in order to reduce errors.
8. Navigate conflict successfully.
9. Run review of errors to eradicate repeated mistakes.
10. Learn to correctly communicate information of a difficult nature.
11. Effectively utilize the Planned Engagement Checklist prior to interactions.
12. Continue to pursue improvement through effectively debriefing and learning.
Equilibria in Health Care's Caring with Intention: Leadership Workshop includes:
- 2 x 7-hour live-web based workshops - Two virtual sessions led by two Equilibria Personality Diversity Experts.
- Extra Materials - Practical application materials including an electronic E-Colors Pocket Guide.
- Icon for Email - Email icon will display your top two E-Colors leading to more effective communication.
Day 1 Agenda:
1. Introduction of participants
2. How Equilibria started/Equilibria in Health Care
3. PDI / E-Colors and the Ethics
4. Personality and Character
5. Personal Intervention and Self/Team/Other Awareness
6. Actionable Intelligence
7. Evening assignment
Day 2 Agenda:
1. Reflections from evening assignment
2. E-Colors - test your knowledge team game
3. Hippocratic Oath from a personality perspective
4. Body Language and Mirroring
5. Intentional leadership in diversity & Inclusion
6. E-Colors communication conundrum
7. Medical communication
8. Bringing it all together - exercise
9. Actionable Intelligence - action plan
10. Conclusion and Feedback
Don't miss the opportunity and sign up today!
By registering to this event you are agreeing to Equilibria's Terms & Conditions
Online Workshop Access$199.00+$4.98 service fee