Through the instinctual lenses of our personality, we often struggle to effectively communicate with our team and our patients. At Equilibria in Health Care, we enable your team to succeed through enhanced understanding of one's self, team and patients by teaching them our Actionable Intelligence Protocols.
These Protocols will give your teams the ability to:
1. Become self, team and patient aware through Personal Intervention.
2. Stay rooted in the Vision and Mission.
3. Exercise PTR (Pause Task Responsibility) to give every team member the ability to professionally have a voice when something does not look or feel right.
4. Understand how proper messaging is essential to providing care (Verbal, Vocal, Visual)
5. Engage in body language Mirroring when appropriate to help with effective messaging.
6. Become Leaders in Diversity and Inclusion.
7. Run morning and Periodic meetings proficiently and efficiently to reduce errors.
8. Navigate Conflict successfully.
9. Run daily Review of Errors to eradicate repeated mistakes.
10.Learn to communicate information of a difficult nature correctly.
11.Effectively prepare a planned Engagement Checklist before an interaction.
12.Continue to pursue Improvement through Learning.